Network Operations Center
- LONI utilizes the GlobalNOC (https://globalnoc.iu.edu/) to support its network infrastructure 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. There are several ways to get assistance with a network problem or outage.
|Email NOC to create a firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telephone NOC||+1 (317) 278-0149|
- For general network issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
- To reach our network engineering team, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The LONI Network Team uses a network announcements listserv to communicate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities by LONI and/or third-parties. We use the list to keep the LONI community informed of these maintenance activities, their progress, status and impact. We also use the list to inform our community about general network issues, topics and information. Please self-register at https://mail.loni.org/mailman/listinfo/net-announce to be added to the list.
- The LONI Network Team uses a network discussion listserv to foster interconnectivity among the LONI community to seek out subject matter experts, ask a simple question or learn from each other. Please self-register at https://mail.loni.org/mailman/listinfo/net-discuss to be added to the list.